PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Personal Data Controller for processing your personal data is:
Corp. ID 556395-1812
SE-30262 Halmstad, Sweden
What personal data do we collect and from where?
When you are in contact with us (e.g. when purchasing, filling in forms or visiting our website) we collect your personal data. The data we collect includes personal identity number, address, email address and telephone number, purchasing, order and user details, IP address and information you give our customer service.
You enter your address yourself on our website or give it to one of our sellers by phone or email.
Why we process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purpose and on the following legal grounds:
We process personal data for the purpose of tendering a quote and offering purchasing and delivery terms. This is essential for us to be able to provide delivery assurance and purchasing security.
We process personal data for managing orders and for sending delivery status messages. This processing is necessary for us to fulfil our agreement with you.
We process personal data to manage customer service matters, such as queries, complaints and warranties. This we do to assist you with your customer service queries, which is in our legitimate interest, and to fulfil our legal obligations with regard to complaints and warranties.
IMPROVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
We process personal data to improve and develop our service, our products and technical systems. This processing is done in our legitimate interest in order to be able to update, improve and develop service, products and technical systems.
FULFILMENT OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
We process personal data to comply with applicable laws covering, for example, accounting, tax and product safety. This processing is in order to comply with applicable laws.
PREVENTION OF MISUSE AND CRIME
We process personal data to prevent misuse of our services and to prevent crime such as fraud. This processing is in our legitimate interest to prevent misuse and unlawful use of our services.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as long as required by law. Purchase and order history is kept as long as necessary to comply with applicable law. Customer service details relating to purchases and complaints are kept as long as necessary to comply with applicable law. Data for the prevention of misuse and crime is kept for as long as we need to prevent or report crime (e.g. fraud).
We will respond to your request regarding any of your rights as quickly as possible but no later than one month.
You have the right to receive information about how we process your personal data along with a copy of your personal data.
You may request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
You have the right to have your personal data deleted in the following cases:
• Personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed
• You have revoked your consent for processing your personal data and there are no other legal grounds for the processing
• You have objected to the processing of personal data that has been carried out based on our legitimate interest and your interest weighs heavier
• We have processed your personal data in an unlawful way
• Your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited in the following cases:
• You are contesting the correctness of your personal data and we are checking to see if your personal data is correct
• We have processed your personal data in an unlawful way and you oppose the removal of personal data, requesting instead that its use be limited
• You need the personal data to be able to determine, enforce or defend legal claims and we no longer need the personal data for the purpose for which it was processed
• You have objected to the processing of your personal data and we are assessing whose legitimate interest comes first.
Objection to the processing
You have the right to object to any processing of your personal data for the purpose of assessing legitimate interest. In this case the processing will cease on condition that we do not have a legitimate interest that comes before yours or we have to continue with the processing on legal grounds.
You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided us with – and which we process automated on the basis of agreements with you or your consent – in a structured, regular and machine-readable format.
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you can contact us or submit a complaint to a regulatory authority.
If you do not accept cookies in your browser then several of the website features will not work. This is because the website will see you as a new visitor on every page you visit.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR QUERIES AND IF YOU WISH TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Phone +46 (0)10-480 47 00